Exhibiting at OCEANS 2020 Gulf Coast provides access to the marine industry’s influencers and decision makers, including leading scientists, technologists, engineers, and government representatives. Additionally, the OCEANS Conference boasts a rich mix of key academic leaders and sought after industry speakers and presenters along with significant government agency representation from organizations like the United States Navy (USN), The Office of Naval Research (ONR) and The U.S. Department of Commerce’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) to name a few.
As an exhibitor you will enjoy other benefits of the conference like:
- The ability to create new relationships in the entire marine technology supply chain – government, scientific, military, and commercial customers are waiting to be introduced to your company.
- Opportunity to raise the profile of your company and align your brand with the marine science, technology and engineering sector
- Access to network with fellow sector leaders
- Capacity to attend technical program sessions and stay on the cutting edge of what’s next in the worlds of marine science, technology and engineering
- Invitation to participate in topical roundtables in the Exhibitor Theater to deepen your understanding of the needs and challenges of practitioners within the industry
The OCEANS 2020 Gulf Coast exhibit floor is optimized to promote significant attendee and exhibitor engagement so industry-leading organizations, vendors, and suppliers will have ample opportunities to network with current and prospective customers:
- The exhibit hall is located literally in the thoroughfare between the main plenary auditorium and the technical session rooms, encouraging optimum traffic and participation in exhibit hall events.
- All lunches and applicable session breaks will be held on the exhibit floor, with the lunch session on day one expanded to 90 minutes to allow substantial time for business interactions.
- The Learning Theater, set as a featured attraction of the exhibit floor, provides exhibitors and patrons an opportunity to share technical presentation and product demonstrations.
For new and returning exhibitors, opportunities abound to capitalize on meeting new contacts and renewing old relationships. How will you leverage the opportunity?